AMERICAN RIVER – A Tool For Advocacy
“We loved the focus on such a neglected, often overlooked river and believe it’s an important story to share with our audience.” – Sam Fiebel, Environmental Film Festival at Yale
AMERICAN RIVER is available for nonprofit organizations seeking to engage audiences, raise funds and raise awareness of their causes through special screening events. Organizations may consider:
- Hosting private online screenings for donors, members, and sponsors via an elegant, secure, online platform. Funds generated from donations or ticket sales can support organizational causes, donor cultivation and outreach.
- Hosting in-person events for community members or students, with support from local partners and sponsors. Funds generated from donations or ticket sales can support public calls-to-action and organizing, and our team can customize event promotions with your unique sponsor and contact information.
- Inviting the filmmakers to speak or present to your community, virtually or in person.
- Accessing companion educational and curricular materials to spark discussion and action.
- To discuss how you can use the film contact:
- Scott Morris